eCaseLink Designer – Full Service & Tech Transfer Software
eCaseLink Designer – Electronic Case Report Form Technology (eCRF)
eCaseLink Designer is a software platform used to create and manage the development of electronic clinical trial research questionnaires. A Case Report Form (CRF) can be a paper or a electronic questionnaire (eCRF)
that is specifically created for clinical trial research. A electronic case report form is used by a contract research organization like a CRO or directly by a pharmaceutical sponsor to collect form data from each participating patient involved in a clinical trial study.
DSG’s clinical research technology is based on the most respected, time-tested electronic data capture (EDC) software solution in the life sciences industry.
eCaseLink Designer requires no prior knowledge in database programming or HTML coding skills and enables you to design and deploy your eCRFs quickly no matter what the trial design may be.
DSG provides the platform that makes technology transfer true knowledge transfer. DSG’s highly experienced professionals have both clinical and data expertise in supporting clients through every step of their process. DSG believes it is critical to understand our clients’ business needs that ensure our support services will improve your clinical trials. Once the technology transfer is complete, DSG continues providing support and system upgrades throughout the licensing of the products.
DSG's eCaseLink Designer Features
With eCaseLink Designer you’re in complete control of workflow to streamline trial success. DSG’s solution provides:
- eCaseLink Designer lets the CRO or sponsor become the designer with complete control of workflow to help streamline the clinical trial study execution.
- Offers the design flexibility to mix and match your eCRFs in both a Table Layout and Free Form Layout together all within the same study.
- DSG’s unparalleled support services and hands-on training ensure that you build studies end-to-end.
- We help you create reusable templates and eCRFs that can lower your cost to deliver a completed study for regulatory approval.
- Accelerate the design process with our complete and exhaustive library of pre-defined edits based on years of full service EDC experience.