Position Location: Malvern, PA, this is a remote position.
Position Summary:The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying new clients and for establishing and maintaining sales relationships. This candidate is also responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing clients.
As a successful candidate, you will need to meet the following technical requirements and qualifications:
- Industry experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong management references required.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Document Solutions Group, Inc. nationally with regard to sales and account development.
- Accompany the Sales Manager on sales calls and company visits.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from management, established customers, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, web sites and other sources.
- Prepare sales promotional letters to be sent to prospective customers.
- Contact prospects.
- Submit formal quotes and bids.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries.
- Attend trade shows.
Minimum Skills & Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years sales experience in the software/pharmaceutical industries.
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong PC aptitude.
- Tenacity, assertiveness and desire to succeed.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.