Position Location: Malvern, PA
This position will work closely with the DSG Project Managers servicing online clinical trials. Provide key support services while also serving as a training program for future advancement into project management positions.
As a successful candidate, you will need to meet the following technical requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience in the software or pharmaceutical industries.
- Strong management references required.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule project status conference calls.
- Responsible for agendas, roll-call and meeting minutes for project team and client status meetings.
- Proofreading forms designed by the DSG design group.
Various project functions including:
- Maintaining weekly checklists, project binders, and admin files.
- Tracking and maintaining project timelines and service requests.
- Performing data entry.
- Collecting signatures on project documents.
- Preparation of audit documentation.
- Attend on-site and off-site project team and client meetings, as required.
- Maintain compliance with company SOPs and Training Records.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, a plus.
- Microsoft Office and strong PC aptitude.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.