DSG is a global technology company supporting the Life Science Industry. We have an immediate opening for Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist. This position is Permanent, Part Time or Full Time in-person at our Malvern, PA. Office. Hours are 8:15am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Senior Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Accurately processing and recording a high volume of customer invoices.
- This requires close communication with the Project Management Department to ensure timely billing of services.
- Work closely with the sales force to review contracts for accuracy prior to release to the client and process contract amendments as needed.
Senior Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist Requirements:
- 2-5 years working in an accounting environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Able to concurrently perform multiple assignments and prioritize.
- Ability to track large amounts of data on Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Capacity to work independently and self-directed, as needed.
- Consistency with ownership and accountability of all tasks performed.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred) and/or extensive experience within an accounting environment performing but not limited to accounts receivables, billing, invoicing, contract amendments.
Senior Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist Benefits & Perks:
- Vacation & holiday paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Plan
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.