Position Location: Presitge Shantiniketan, Whitefield.
Position Summary:As the Clinical Data Manager for DSG, a Clinical Software and Services provider of technologies for the pharmaceutical industry, you will provide Data Management Services to DSG’s eCaseLink division and coordinate all activity related to Data Management. The Data Manager will serve as the primary Data Management representative to DSG Clients. In addition, the Data Manager will maintain procedure and audit standards as set forth by company policy, ensuring compliance by all division personnel.
If you are looking for a career move and this challenge appeals to you, we would like to hear from you. As a successful candidate, you will need to meet the following technical requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum 2-5 years Data Management experience in the pharmaceutical industry, to include prior to EDC experience.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Customer service orientation and ability to work independently.
- Strong PC aptitude.
- Tenacity, assertiveness and desire to succeed.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all Data Management deliverables as specified in the contract with the client:
- Develop Case Report Forms
- Data Validation Specifications
- Prepare Data Management Plans
- Review Data
- Generate and Manage Queries
- Coding using Auto encoders (MedDRA, WHO)
- Perform external data reconciliation
- Provide Routine Status Reports
- Database Lock Activities
- Other duties as required
- Prepare CRF Completion Guidelines
- Implement and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and audit policies in conjunction with Quality Assurance Manager.
- Run routine Data Management meetings, and attend client Project Team Meetings representing Data Management for eCaseLink division.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.