Position Location: Presitge Shantiniketan, Whitefield.
Position Summary:The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible for supporting the Quality Assurance Director by maintaining quality systems and monitoring compliance.
As a successful candidate, you will need to meet the following technical requirements and qualifications:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- PC skills such as Word, Explorer, Visual SourceSafe and form design software.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- SOP and other QA documents copying and filing.
- Track overdue for update SOPs.
- Update SOP online status tracking.
- Assist with actions items associated hosting audits.
- Maintain the audit scheduling calendar.
- Update CAPA tracking.
- Status CAPA due dates and send reminders and follow-ups.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle tasks simultaneously.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.