Position Location: Malvern, PA
Position Summary:The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of Quality Assurance Systems and participating in and performing audits.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and modify company SOP’s as needed using Visual SourceSafe software
- Train employees in the new/changed SOP’s and document individual folders
- Ensure that employees are fully trained in their specific job requirements by review of training records
- Ensure SOP’s are being followed by all employees
- Obtain management signoffs on all new/modified SOP’s
- Maintain the SOP binder
- Maintain new and existing employee training folders
- Verify test plans exist and are being followed
- Participant in audits conducted by existing and potential customers
- Perform audits of vendors critical to the company
- Other duties as necessary
As a successful candidate, you meet the following minimal criteria:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Strong management references required
- PC skills such as Word, Explorer, Visual SourceSafe and form design software
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work independently and handle tasks simultaneously
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Audit Validation SOP Gamp 5 CRF Part 11 and GDPR are very important.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.