Position Location: San Diego, CA., working remotely is an option.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying new clients and for establishing and maintaining sales relationships. This candidate is also responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing clients.
As a successful candidate, you will need to meet the following technical requirements and qualifications:
- Place outbound calls to market to qualify and build relationships with contacts, and secure meetings.
- Educate prospects on the eCaseLink suite of products and services.
- Maintain records of correspondence in tools provided.
- Research companies on Internet and industry publications to identify new targets.
- Support Sales VPs to identify and mature opportunities within individual territories.
- Demonstrate or coordinate product demonstrations.
- Work through DSG MSA and SOW contracts with internal and prospect/customer legal councils.
- Attain sales and lead generation sales targets.
- Knowledge of computer usage within a web-based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical and technical skills.
- Exposure to formal sales methodologies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner.
- Entry level sales experience.
- Knowledge of Clinical Development arena.
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility, and work in a professional team environment.
- Application software sales experience a plus.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Requires 1-3 years project management experience or internship work within the biotech industry.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.