Position Location: Malvern, PA
Position Summary:We are currently seeking a Talent sourcer who will be responsible for identifying and recruiting candidates with highly technical and specialized skills to fill current or future vacancies.
In the talent sourcer role, you are expected to evaluate and screen potential candidates to fill vacant positions in the company. A key element of this position is the ability to attract highly-competitive and best-fit candidates for the job. Success in this role will be determined by providing an increased number of qualified candidates.
Talent Sourcer position Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicates with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition partner for the available positions and their requirements.
- Creates job postings including position titles.
- Manages candidate interview schedule.
- Maintains social media and professional networks to interact with potential candidates.
- Develops database for current and future hires.
- Sources potential candidates from all job boards.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a technical sourcer, recruiter, or related role.
- Knowledge in MS Office and database systems such as ATS programs.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.