Position Location: Oaks, PA
Document Solutions Group, LLC is a division of DSG, Inc., a global technology company supporting the Life Science Industry. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Level Digital Printing Technician. This position is Permanent, Full Time, Days. Hours are 8:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.(availability for overtime is required)
As our Printing Technician, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely printing and assembly of materials. You will be responsible for the production cycle from receiving the job details at the various Digital workstations, keeping track paper inventory and Xerox parts and supply levels, conducting routine maintenance on the production machines, and contacting Xerox for service as needed. In addition, you will assist in other areas of the plant as needed.
On a typical day on the job, you will:
- Operate and maintains Xerox 1000 Color Press with binding, Xerox Nuvera and Xerox X700 Color Printer with Binding (must be able to stand 80% of the day and lift/load up to 45 lbs.)
- Track and maintain internal reporting on all work produced.
- Gather specifications, create pricing and review billing.
- QC all print work produced.
- Must cross train to operate and maintain all cutting and bindery equipment.
As a successful candidate, you meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years’ experience with Xerox Digital printers producing high quality printing within a busy commercial environment.
- Detail-oriented with good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills in addition to good technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Microsoft Excel and good computer skills needed.
- Education- High school or equivalent.
If you have three or more years’ experience in a fast passed quality-printing environment and want to join a reputable team, we encourage applying.
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.