Position Location: Malvern, PA
A global leader in Healthcare Software is looking for a Mid or Senior Level Full Stack .Net Software Engineer with experience in building Single Page Applications. The company has been in business for over 28 years and builds Software solutions for Clinical Trials used by Pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
Our software engineers are hands-on developers that excels in a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environments and are passionate about developing high quality, high performance, and scalable software. This role will work aside a team of seasoned engineers whose main objective is to maintain all aspects of the overall software development lifecycle and ensure the on-time, quality delivery of software product releases.
In this role you'll be responsible for maintaining the existing version of our software, building custom features, functions and reports for our clients. You will also have opportunities for building the next generation version of our product which will incorporate Mobile, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence component. You'll work with a small team using C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, Multi-threading, WCF/WebAPI, and other MS development tools. You'll also be working on new products that tie the software into IoT, mobile devices, and other design solutions.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute development pipeline and delivery of the organization's software products to QA, and ultimately to production
- Work with product owner and key partners in Project Management, Business, QA and Technology
- Provide development sizing & cost analysis estimates with project lead and product owner
- Work closely with product owner and team members to decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks
- Identify technology risks early and establish mitigation plans
- Prototype, validate and create specific application solutions for the business
As a successful candidate, you meet the following criteria:
- Min. 4+ years of C#, .NET, Visual Studio
- Strong experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s)
- Understanding of Object Oriented design and programming; OO, OOD, OOP
- Experience with browser-based web applications delivered over the Internet that support user concurrency
- Experience with distributed multi-tier applications and with SQL development experience
- Multi-Threading; either professional on conceptual knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problem
- Good understanding of the latest Architecture and Development Standards and Guidelines
- Must be willing to remediate code written by others
- Team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is a MUST
Bonus skill sets:
- Any Android, iOS, or other mobile development
- Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Experience with front-end libraries, AngularJS, Knockout, and jQuery. Bootstrap is a plus.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development
If you meet these requirements and enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a great team, we encourage you to apply.